Major Shareholder's Profiles（ As of 31 December 2017, Shareholdings of top ten shareholders as at the end of the reporting period ）
(1) Nature of the holders of A shares represents the nature of account held by the holders of A shares registered on the Shanghai Branch of China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited.
(2) As the shares of the Company could be used as underlying securities for margin financing and securities lending, the shareholdings of the shareholders are the aggregate of all the shares and interests held in ordinary securities accounts and credit securities accounts.
(3) Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Nominees Limited (“HKSCC Nominees Limited”) is the nominee holder of the shares held by non-registered H shareholders of the Company.
(4) Business Fortune Holdings Limited and New Orient Ventures Limited are the indirectly wholly-owned subsidiaries of CP Group Ltd., and the shares owned by these two companies have been registered under the name of HKSCC Nominees Limited. In order to avoid double counting, the shares owned by the above two companies have been deducted from the shares held by HKSCC Nominees Limited.
(5) The shares held by Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited refer to the shares held by non-registered shareholders of the Northbound Trading of the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Program.
Explanation of the connected relationship or acting-in-concert relationship of the above shareholders:
Business Fortune Holdings Limited and New Orient Ventures Limited are the indirectly wholly-owned subsidiaries of CP Group Ltd., and they are of acting-in-concert relationship since they are under common control.
Save as the above, the Company is not aware of any connected relationship or acting-in-concert relationship among the above-mentioned shareholders.
Particulars of controlling shareholder and de facto controller
The shareholding structure of the Company is relatively scattered. There is no controlling shareholder, nor de facto controller.